Cameras are an integral part of security systems for retail stores. Not only do they protect your retail store from external issues like shoplifting and robbery, they protect you from internal misconduct, theft, and shrinkage. Cameras must be placed and located properly, so it is important to choose an experienced security camera installer. We are happy to help you with our quick tips for finding the best security camera installers for your retail store.
Why Are Security Cameras Crucial for Retail Store Security?
Security cameras deter criminals, help customers and staff feel more secure, and minimize insurance and security staff costs. In today’s market of integrated security systems, cameras do even more. They offer round the clock monitoring, digital storage, and even collect data in regards to customer and employee activity and loitering statistics.
Quick Tips for Finding the Best Security Camera Installers for Your Retail Stores
- Look for a company that specializes in retail store security. They should have extensive experience in not just camera installation, but camera installation for retail stores.
- The electronic security system integrator should have excellent customer reviews.
- They should have several retail store references.
- They should be able to offer you customized as well as customizable security solutions.
- They should be able to work within your budget.
- They should work around your schedule when installing your security cameras. There is no reason to disrupt business.
- Their employees should be well-trained and professional.
- Why do I need security cameras for my retail store?
Installing security cameras in your retail store can help deter theft, monitor employee behavior, and provide evidence in the event of an incident..
- How do I choose the right security camera installer for my retail store?
Look for installers with experience in retail store security camera installations. Check for certifications and licenses, and read online reviews from past customers to get an idea of their track record.
- What should I expect during the installation process?
The installer should conduct a site survey to determine the best camera locations, and will then install and configure the cameras. They should also provide training on how to use the cameras and software.
- How much will it cost to install security cameras in my retail store?
The cost will depend on factors such as the number of cameras, the type of cameras, and the complexity of the installation. Get quotes from multiple installers to compare costs.
- What type of cameras should I choose for my retail store?
Choose cameras that fits your business needs with features such as high-resolution video, motion detection, and night vision. Consider the layout of your store and the areas you want to monitor, and consult with the installer to determine the best camera types for your needs.
- How often should I have my security cameras serviced?
Regular maintenance is important to ensure that your cameras are functioning properly. Check with the installer for recommended service schedules and procedures.
- Can I access my security camera footage remotely?
Yes, many modern security cameras can be accessed remotely via a smartphone app or web portal. Ask the installer about remote access options and how to set them up.
Who Is the Best Security Camera Installer for Your Retail Stores?
NAVCO is the best security camera installer for your retail stores. We specialize in integrated electronic security systems for retail stores and have over 50 years of experience installing security cameras and systems for retail stores.
Our client stats are unparalleled. Our customer retention rate is over 99%. Our trips to resolution is 1.1 versus the national average of 3 trips to resolution. This means we are able to resolve 90% of service calls on the very first visit.
Our customer list includes Amazon, Ascena Brands, Barnes and Noble College Booksellers, Bed Bath & Beyond, Chanel, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Gucci, Levi Strauss & Co., and RiteAid.
At NAVCO, we take pride in the time we take getting to know our clients so that we can create ideal security solutions for their security requirements and goals. No two businesses are alike. We also create scalable solutions so that we can stay within your current budget while planning for the future.
Our professional installers have extensive training and experience and will work around your business schedule for your convenience.
We have provided some quick tips for finding the best security camera installers for your retail stores. Hopefully, this will help you feel more confident in your search. NAVCO has decades of experience designing and installing retail store security systems. We always go the extra mile for our clients throughout the entire process from security Consultation and Design to Security System Installation and Remote Admin Services. Choose NAVCO for all your retail store security needs. Get a Quote today!