In this blog we will talk about enterprise security systems and, specifically, nine things you don’t know about them. Our goal is to give you a better understanding of enterprise security solutions and what to look for when making an enterprise-wide decision.
What Is Enterprise Security?
Enterprise-level businesses are large businesses that typically have branches or locations throughout the country. Tackling security for these types of business can be a daunting task. Older security systems make the process even more difficult because security is segmented between locations. Current integrated security systems make things much easier by linking each location into a single security plan that can be monitored from a computer or mobile device.
What Is an Enterprise Security Solution?
Enterprise security solutions are electronic business security systems that are created specifically for large businesses with multiple locations. These systems focus on preventing or minimizing the security challenges of enterprise-size businesses. Enterprise security solutions can be typical or unique and customized for your specific business. Some security solutions include mobile access control, motion detectors, video monitoring, surveillance and analytics, alarms, monitoring services, and identity verification systems.
Common Enterprise Security Challenges
- External burglary/robbery not only causes financial loss, but also can cause property damage, ongoing legal issues, and even harm to employees.
- Internal theft is a huge problem for large and small businesses alike and can have a huge effect on your bottom line.
- Vandalism can be expensive to repair and affect your employees and productivity.
- Loitering is another security risk for most businesses.
- Unlinked security between locations can cause a breakdown in security for an enterprise-sized company.
- Internal misbehavior can have negative effects on specific locations.
9 Things You Don’t Know About Enterprise Security Solutions
- With enterprise security solutions you can have each location’s security linked together.
- When you move to a cloud-based system, you and your security team can view all of your locations from a computer or mobile device.
- While your electronic security systems will be linked, each site can have a security system that is customized for their specific risks.
- Enterprise security systems are scalable. So, your security can grow alongside your business.
- The access control system for enterprise security systems can be modified instantly. This protects your employees, visitors, and your assets as situations change.
- Enterprise security solutions reduce costs by preventing theft and other crimes and reducing the need for an onsite security team. Your insurance costs are also likely to go down significantly when you invest in enterprise security solutions.
- Security systems for enterprise businesses can increase productivity.
- These systems can be customized to be energy efficient. Lights, heat, air conditioners, and more can be triggered to turn on or off.
- Enterprise security solutions can help keep you in compliance with your local, state and federal compliance standards.
Why Choose NAVCO For Your Enterprise Security Solutions.
NAVCO can customize unique enterprise security solutions that are perfect for your business. We offer scalable enterprise security solutions as well. We have an in-house engineering team and a long history (as early as the 1970’s) of successful security product innovation and development. Read more about NAVCO’s industry firsts here. You can also see who we help here. We specialize in banks and financial services, commercial businesses, convenience stores, grocery stores, property management, restaurants, retail and department stores. Request a quote today. Request a quote today.
NAVCO is a leader in enterprise security solutions. We hope our blog “9 Things You Don’t Know About Enterprise Security Solutions” helped you to better understand how enterprise security can benefit your company. We specialize in electronic business security systems for enterprise and midsize/regional companies. We take the time to get to know your business so we can customize the ideal enterprise security solutions for you. Even more importantly, we have the experience to develop scalable security systems for you that can be optimized with the latest technology and grow as your business grows. Our professional team is well-trained and ready to secure your business. We will help your team have a seamless transition when we install your enterprise security system. Request a Quote Today.