Regional Service Manager- West
Fullerton, CA, USA
Job Description / Details
Pay Range: $100- $125
The Regional Service Manager will be responsible for managing and directing all service activities within a designated region. This role involves overseeing the maintenance and repair of security systems, ensuring high-quality customer service, and maintaining strong client relationships. The manager will lead a team of service technicians and work closely with sales and support teams to achieve business objectives.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a self-starter, a driven individual looking to provide world-class service to your clients, colleagues, and community. You are a person of integrity who strives to cultivate an open and accepting work environment where growth, accountability, and quality are valued.
WHO WE ARE
In 1971, we opened doors in Chelmsford, MA before moving headquarters to Southern California. From our inception we have been committed to innovation and world-class service, building off our company values of Quality, Teamwork, Respect, Honesty, Integrity, and Responsibility. Now an employee-owned company, NAVCO is one of the largest security integrators in the country, with security experts who are personally invested and dedicated to creating a safer and more financially secure environment for all.
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
• ESOP-Employee Stock Ownership Program
• 401K Retirement Plan
• HSA/PPO health plans, dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
• Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
• Vacation based on years of service:
o 1 year to end of 4 years: 8 days.
o 5+ years: 13 days
• Recognition and Rewards program- WorkTango
• Sick/Mental Health Days: 5 paid days annually
• Social Responsibility Day (1 paid workday annually to volunteer in your community)
• 10 paid holidays
• Personal Floating Holiday (8 hours annually)
• Magellan Employee Assistance Program
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Service Management: Oversee the maintenance, and repair of commercial security systems, including but not limited to access control, IP video, intrusion detection, and callbox/intercom systems.
• Work closely with the customer relationship team and technicians to form a team-like atmosphere, driving goal alignment. Ensure all services are delivered on time, within budget, and in accordance with company standards and customer expectations.
• Oversee performance of subcontractors to include contract administration and quality initiatives.
2. Team Leadership:
• Lead, mentor, and develop a team of service technicians and support staff.
• Conduct performance reviews, manage utilization, and ensure adequate training and certification of team members.
• Travel and assist the field service team.
3. Customer Relationship Management:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Address customer issues and complaints promptly and professionally, providing solutions that align with company policies.
4. Operational Excellence:
• Implement and monitor service processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Work with the management team to set service goals and objectives, and track performance by key performance indicators (KPIs).
5. Compliance and Safety:
• Ensure compliance with all relevant industry standards, regulations, and safety protocols.
• Conduct regular audits and reviews to maintain high safety and quality standards.
6. Collaboration and Reporting:
• Collaborate with sales and project management teams to ensure seamless service delivery.
• Provide regular reports on service activities, challenges, and achievements to upper management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 10 years’ industry experience.
• Proven experience in service management, preferably in the commercial security industry.
• Strong leadership skills and experience managing a technical team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of security systems and technology.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel within the region.
• Certifications in security systems such as DMP, Bosch, March Networks, Verint, Open Eye, Brivo, S2, Lenel.
• Experience in customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions, correspondence, and operating procedures. Be able to draft routine reports, correspondence, and ability to effectively present information and speak to customers or employees of organization. Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills required.
Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to conduct instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram-form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This position may require both office work and field visits. The candidate should be comfortable working in various settings and adaptable to changing work environments. Will require field visits for quality assurance and training. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Professional appearance and business casual attire for this position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NAVCO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NAVCO complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. NAVCO expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NAVCO’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.