Regional Account Manager
Fullerton, CA, USA
Job Description / Details
Pay Scale: Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Draw: $25,000 - $100,000
Compensation may be adjusted for someone with advanced skills and/or experience.
THE JOB/THE GIST
Responsible for profitable sales promotion of NAVCO’s Security products and services by effectively planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating sales efforts in the assigned region.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a self-starter, a driven individual looking to provide world-class service to your clients, colleagues, and community. You are a person of integrity who strives to cultivate an open and accepting work environment where growth, accountability, and quality are valued.
WHO WE ARE
In 1971 we opened doors in Chelmsford, MA before moving headquarters to Southern California. From our inception we’ve been committed to innovation and world-class service, building off our company values of Quality, Teamwork, Respect, Honesty, Integrity, and Responsibility. Now an employee-owned company, NAVCO is one of the largest security integrators in the country, with security experts who are personally invested and dedicated to creating a safer and more financially secure environment for all.
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
• ESOP-Employee Stock Ownership Program
• 401 K Retirement Plan
• HSA/PPO health plans, dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
• Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
• PTO based on years of service
o 1-4 years: 13 days
o 5+ years: 18 days
• Recognition and Rewards program- Kazoo
• Social Responsibility Day (1 paid workday annually to volunteer in your community
• 10 paid holidays
• WPYYDWYWCIAD day (We Pay You, You Do What You Want, We Call It A Day Day)
• Magellan Employee Assistance Program
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Monthly Equipment Sales Expectations:
• In first 3- 6 months primary focus is on developing scripts for phone calls to get appointment and following your manager’s direction to jointly close all opportunities uncovered. Sell $200K in the first 6 months
• In months 6-12 the expectation is to close $50,000 a month in sales
• Conducting personal sales efforts with regional accounts in the immediate geographic area of the office.
• Prospecting: efforts of phone calls, emails, webinars and canvasing for new customers to result in 2 new customer interviews a week.
• Needs analysis and Proposal generation: One new opportunity presented a week to new customers.
• Account Management: For multiple site existing customers salesperson should have one face to face meeting a week to uncover additional opportunities, manage existing projects and ask for referrals both internal and external of the customer.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to open up new accounts and turn prospects into customers
• Ability to help customers move forward on important projects
• Ability to maintain relationship with All Accounts in the region as a Trusted Advisor
• Must be technically astute and able to understand how to Design, build a system, with
detailed Scopes of Work, using our core products designated for sale.
• Understand the technologies that our customers need and can communicate with proper
analysis on how our deployment can save them time and money.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; At least 2 years of experience in sales with a successful track record or equivalent combination of education and experience. Equipment and software used on the job: Computers, Tablets, Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Office and Partner’s customized solutions.
Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions, correspondence, and operating
procedures. Ability to speak to customers or employees of organization and effectively present and explain the very complicated in a simple manner to someone not an expert in that complication. Excellent phone and verbal communication skills required.
Must have ability to compute rates, discounts, percentages, square footage, and volume, and to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Must be able to walk up stairs, travel in planes, set up trade show equipment and lug suitcases. Must possess a good driving record.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NAVCO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NAVCO complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. NAVCO expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NAVCO’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge