Charlotte, NC, USA
Job Description / Details
Responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of customer established projects on a wide variety of small- and large-scale programs. Works with customer and NAVCO National Account Manager to develop project scope of work documents and project plans. Uses project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, record & track field progress, provide customer satisfaction and reporting structures and ensure quality of projects. Identifies the technical aspects to be used on given projects and manage field technicians to fulfill project requirements. Ensures effective communications and relationships between customer and project team members are maintained.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a self-starter, a driven individual looking to provide world-class service to your clients, colleagues, and community. You are a person of integrity who strives to cultivate an open and accepting work environment where growth, accountability, and quality are valued.
WHO WE ARE
In 1971 we opened doors in Chelmsford, MA before moving headquarters to Southern California. From our inception we’ve been committed to innovation and world-class service, building off our company values of Quality, Teamwork, Respect, Honesty, Integrity, and Responsibility. Now an employee-owned company, NAVCO is one of the largest security integrators in the country, with security experts who are personally invested and dedicated to creating a safer and more financially secure environment for all.
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
• ESOP-Employee Stock Ownership Program
• 401 K Retirement Plan
• HSA/PPO health plans, dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
• Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
• PTO based on years of service
o 1-4 years: 13 days
o 5+ years: 18 days
• Recognition and Rewards program- Kazoo
• Social Responsibility Day (1 paid workday annually to volunteer in your community)
• 10 paid holidays
• WPYYDWYWCIAD day (We Pay You, You Do What You Want, We Call It A Day Day)
• Magellan Employee Assistance Program
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
include the following, other duties may be assigned
• Implementing and integrating for small and large projects
• Work with customer to develop project scope of work
• Prepare Scope of Work from Security drawings for proposal processing
• Interface with customer (face-to-face, email and web site software)
• Coordinate and conduct Kick Off Meetings
• Confirm video, access control and alarm properties pertaining to Customer’s standards
• Project manage sensitive installations
• Prepare and present periodic SLA or project reports via SmartSheet, as well as other software based on project / client needs
• Technical support as needed
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must have 2 plus years or Project Management experience
• Must have 2 plus years of technical experience
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to analyze and prioritize workload.
• Good computer skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Capable of multi-tasking in a busy environment
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• Capable of managing multiple projects
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; or at least 3 years servicing customers in a professional environment or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM)
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability: to read, analyze, and interpret general emails with detailed instructions. Ability to create spreadsheet and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and the public. Interact with Sales Reps, Operations department, and customers, as required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, and volume.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AAP/EEO STATEMENT: NAVCO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NAVCO complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. NAVCO expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NAVCO’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.